Nebraska Revised Statute 9-342
Licensed organization; pickle cards; powers and duties; purchases; limitation.
(1) Any organization licensed to conduct a lottery by the sale of pickle cards shall purchase units for such purposes from a distributor and shall use the net profit from the sale of the pickle cards for a lawful purpose.
(2) When any organization licensed to conduct a lottery by the sale of pickle cards purchases units from a distributor, such organization shall provide the distributor with a copy of the organization's license or other adequate identification indicating that such organization has a valid license issued pursuant to section 9-327.
(3) Only a person (a) licensed pursuant to section 9-327 as a utilization-of-funds member, (b) licensed pursuant to section 9-329 as a sales agent, (c) licensed pursuant to section 9-232.01 as a gaming manager, (d) designated as a bingo chairperson by an organization licensed to conduct bingo pursuant to the Nebraska Bingo Act, or (e) who serves as a manager for a licensed organization which is exempt under section 501(c)(8), (c)(10), or (c)(19) of the Internal Revenue Code shall order pickle card units from a distributor on behalf of the organization. Only a person licensed as a utilization-of-funds member shall purchase pickle card units from a distributor on behalf of the organization. No pickle card operator shall order or purchase any pickle card or pickle card unit from a distributor.
- Laws 1983, LB 259, § 42;
- Laws 1984, LB 949, § 48;
- R.S.Supp.,1984, § 9-177;
- Laws 1986, LB 1027, § 108;
- Laws 1988, LB 1232, § 40;
- Laws 1994, LB 694, § 85;
- Laws 1997, LB 248, § 15.
- Nebraska Bingo Act, see section 9-201.