Nebraska Revised Statute 9-327
Chapter 9 Section 327
License; application; contents; enumerated; duty to keep current.
(1) Each applicant for a license to conduct a lottery by the sale of pickle cards shall file with the department an application on a form prescribed by the department.
(2) Each application shall include:
(a) The name and address of the applicant;
(b) Sufficient facts relating to the incorporation or organization of the applicant to enable the department to determine if the applicant is eligible for a license under section 9-326;
(c) The name and address of each officer of the applicant organization;
(d) The name, address, social security number, date of birth, and years of membership of a bona fide and active member of the applicant organization to be licensed as a utilization-of-funds member. Such person shall have been an active and bona fide member of the applicant organization for at least one year preceding the date the application is filed with the department unless the applicant organization can provide evidence that the one-year requirement would impose an undue hardship on the organization. Such person shall sign a sworn statement indicating that he or she agrees to comply with all provisions of the Nebraska Pickle Card Lottery Act and all rules and regulations adopted pursuant to the act, that no commission, fee, rent, salary, profits, compensation, or recompense will be paid to any person or organization, except payments authorized by the Nebraska Pickle Card Lottery Act, and that all net profits will be spent only for lawful purposes. The department may prescribe a separate application for such license;
(e) A roster of members if the department deems it necessary and proper; and
(f) Other information which the department deems necessary.
(3) The information required by this section shall be kept current. An organization shall notify the department within thirty days if any information in the application is no longer correct and shall supply the correct information.
(4) The department may prescribe a separate application form for renewal purposes.
- Laws 1986, LB 1027, § 93;
- Laws 1988, LB 1232, § 25;
- Laws 1994, LB 694, § 73.