Nebraska Revised Statute 9-329
Sales agent; license required; application; contents; fee; temporary license.
(1) Unless otherwise authorized by the department, no person shall market, sell, or deliver any pickle card unit to any pickle card operator without first obtaining a sales agent license.
(2) Any person wishing to operate as a sales agent in this state shall file an application with the department for a license on a form prescribed by the department. Each application for a license shall include (a) the name, address, and social security number of the person applying for the license, (b) the name and state identification number of the licensed organization for which any pickle card units are to be marketed or sold by the applicant, and (c) such other information which the department deems necessary.
(3) A statement signed by the person licensed as a utilization-of-funds member signifying that such licensed organization approves the applicant to act as a sales agent on behalf of such organization shall accompany each sales agent's application for a license. No person licensed as a utilization-of-funds member shall be licensed as a sales agent.
(4)(a) A biennial fee of one hundred dollars shall be charged for each license issued pursuant to this section. The department shall remit the proceeds from such fee to the State Treasurer for credit to the Charitable Gaming Operations Fund. Such licenses shall expire as prescribed in this section and may be renewed biennially. An application for license renewal shall be submitted to the department at least forty-five days prior to the expiration date of the license.
(b) A sales agent license issued to a person on behalf of a nonprofit organization holding a certificate of exemption under section 501(c)(3) or (c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code shall expire on September 30 of each odd-numbered year or on such other date as the department may prescribe by rule and regulation. A sales agent license issued to a person on behalf of a nonprofit organization holding a certificate of exemption under section 501(c)(5), (c)(7), (c)(8), (c)(10), or (c)(19) of the Internal Revenue Code or any volunteer fire company or volunteer first-aid, rescue, ambulance, or emergency squad shall expire on September 30 of each even-numbered year or on such other date as the department may prescribe by rule and regulation.
(5) The information required by this section shall be kept current. A sales agent shall notify the department within thirty days if any information in the application is no longer correct and shall supply the correct information.
(6) The department may prescribe a separate application form for renewal purposes.
(7) The department may issue a temporary license pending receipt of additional information or further inquiry.