Nebraska Revised Statute 86-593
(1) Broadband services means the offering of a capability for high-speed broadband telecommunications capability at a speed or bandwidth in excess of two hundred kilobits per second that enables users to originate and receive high-quality voice, data, and video telecommunications using any technology;
(2) Internet services means the offering of Internet service provider services, providing voice over Internet protocol services, or providing Internet protocol-based video services;
(3) Public power supplier means a public power district, a public power and irrigation district, a municipal electric system, a joint entity formed under the Interlocal Cooperation Act, a joint public agency formed under the Joint Public Agency Act, an agency formed under the Municipal Cooperative Financing Act, or any other governmental entity providing electric service;
(4) Telecommunications has the same meaning as telecommunications defined in section 86-117;
(5) Telecommunications services has the same meaning as telecommunications service defined in section 86-121; and
(6) Video services means the delivery of any subscription video service except those described in section 70-625.