Nebraska Revised Statute 81-678
Health care data analysis section; data and research initiatives; requirements.
Data and research initiatives by the health care data analysis section of the Department of Health and Human Services shall:
(1) Promote applied research on health care delivery, outcomes, costs, quality, and management;
(2) Conduct research and promote health care applications based on scientifically sound and statistically valid methods;
(3) Emphasize data that is useful and relevant and is not redundant of existing data;
(4) Be structured to minimize the administrative burden on health plans, health care providers, and the health care delivery system; and
(5) Promote continuous improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of health care delivery.
- Laws 1994, LB 1223, § 124;
- Laws 1996, LB 1044, § 857;
- Laws 2007, LB296, § 747.