Nebraska Revised Statute 81-677
Health care data analysis section; duties.
The Department of Health and Human Services, through the health care data analysis section, shall:
(1) Conduct research using existing health care databases and promote applications based on existing research;
(2) Work closely with health plans and health care providers to promote improvements in health care efficiency and effectiveness;
(3) Participate as a partner or sponsor of private-sector initiatives that promote applied research on health care delivery, outcomes, costs, quality, and management; and
(4) Provide technical assistance as needed.
- Laws 1994, LB 1223, § 123;
- Laws 1996, LB 1044, § 856;
- Laws 2007, LB296, § 746.