Nebraska Revised Statute 77-911
Tax; failure to remit; license rescinded; notice; hearing; appeal.
The director shall rescind or refuse to reissue the license of any company which fails to remit its taxes in conformity with Chapter 77, article 9. Prior to rescinding such license, the director shall issue an order to such company directing the company to show cause why such rescission should not be made. He or she shall in the order give not less than ten days' notice for a hearing before the department. Should the company be aggrieved by such determination, the company may appeal the determination, and the appeal shall be in accordance with the Administrative Procedure Act.
- Laws 1951, c. 256, § 5, p. 879;
- Laws 1969, c. 661, § 1, p. 2580;
- Laws 1986, LB 1114, § 12;
- Laws 1988, LB 352, § 154.
- Administrative Procedure Act, see section 84-920.