Nebraska Revised Statute 76-809
Chapter 76 Section 809
Master deed; contents; execution; recording.
The master deed creating and establishing the condominium property regime shall be executed by the owner or owners of the property making up the regime and shall be recorded in the office of the register of deeds in the county where such property is located. The master deed shall express the following particulars:
(1) The description of the land or leasehold interest in land and any building, expressing their respective areas;
(2) The general description and number of each apartment, expressing its area and location and any other data necessary for its identification;
(3) The description of the general common elements of the building, and, in proper cases, of the limited common elements restricted to a given number of apartments, expressing which are those apartments;
(4) Value of the property and of each apartment and, according to these basic values, the percentage appertaining to the co-owners in the expenses, including taxes, of and rights in the elements held in common; and
(5) The covenants, conditions, and restrictions relating to the regime, which shall run with the property and bind all co-owners, tenants of such owners, employees, and any other persons who use the property, including the persons who acquire the interest of any co-owner through foreclosure, enforcement of any lien, or otherwise. The master deed creating and establishing or amending the condominium property regime shall not be construed as constituting the subdivision of real estate as defined by law, resolution, or ordinance. For condominiums created in this state before January 1, 1984, the applicability of local ordinances, regulations, and building codes provided in section 76-830 shall apply to the extent necessary in construing the provisions of sections 76-827, 76-829 to 76-831, 76-840, 76-841, 76-869, 76-874, 76-876, 76-884, and 76-891.01, and subdivisions (a)(1) to (a)(6) and (a)(11) to (a)(16) of section 76-860 which apply to events and circumstances which occur after January 1, 1984.
- Laws 1963, c. 429, § 9, p. 1439;
- Laws 1974, LB 730, § 6;
- Laws 1983, LB 433, § 75;
- Laws 1993, LB 478, § 4.