Nebraska Revised Statute 60-6,255
Windshield and windows; nontransparent material prohibited; windshield equipment; requirements.
(1) Every motor vehicle registered pursuant to the Motor Vehicle Registration Act, except motorcycles, shall be equipped with a front windshield.
(2) It shall be unlawful for any person to drive any vehicle upon a highway with any sign, poster, or other nontransparent material upon the front windshield, side wing vents, or side or rear windows of such motor vehicle other than a certificate or other paper required to be so displayed by law. The front windshield, side wing vents, and side or rear windows may have a visor or other shade device which is easily moved aside or removable, is normally used by a motor vehicle operator during daylight hours, and does not impair the driver's field of vision.
(3) Every windshield on a motor vehicle, other than a motorcycle, shall be equipped with a device for cleaning rain, snow, or other moisture from the windshield, which device shall be so constructed as to be controlled or operated by the driver of the vehicle.
(4) For purposes of this section, motorcycle does not include an autocycle.
- Motor Vehicle Registration Act, see section 60-301.
Officer properly stopped vehicle bearing both Missouri plates and intransit sticker, and when driver failed to produce identification, and upon noticing scratches around vehicle identification number checked to determine whether vehicle was stolen, upon learning it was, was justified in making arrest. United States v. Harris, 528 F.2d 1327 (8th Cir. 1975).