Nebraska Revised Statute 60-6,254
Operator; view to rear required; outside mirrors authorized.
(1) No person shall drive a motor vehicle, other than a motorcycle, on a highway when the motor vehicle is so constructed or loaded as to prevent the driver from obtaining a view of the highway to the rear by looking backward from the driver's position unless such vehicle is equipped with a right-side and a left-side outside mirror so located as to reflect to the driver a view of the highway for a distance of at least two hundred feet to the rear of such vehicle. Temporary outside mirrors and attachments used when towing a vehicle shall be removed from such motor vehicle or retracted within the outside dimensions thereof when it is operated upon the highway without such trailer.
(2) For purposes of this section, motorcycle does not include an autocycle.
- Laws 1931, c. 110, § 40, p. 318;
- C.S.Supp.,1941, § 39-1171;
- R.S.1943, § 39-775;
- Laws 1971, LB 396, § 3;
- R.S.Supp.,1972, § 39-775;
- Laws 1977, LB 314, § 1;
- R.S.1943, (1988), § 39-6,124;
- Laws 1993, LB 370, § 350;
- Laws 2018, LB909, § 101.