Nebraska Revised Statute 38-318
Licensure; substitute requirements.
(1) An individual who is licensed as a provisional alcohol and drug counselor at the time of application for licensure as an alcohol and drug counselor is deemed to have met the requirements of a high school diploma or its equivalent, the two hundred seventy hours of education related to alcohol and drug counseling, and the supervised practical training requirement.
(2) An applicant who is licensed as a provisional mental health practitioner or a mental health practitioner or who holds a privilege to practice in Nebraska as a professional counselor under the Licensed Professional Counselors Interstate Compact at the time of application for licensure is deemed to have met the requirements of subdivisions (2)(a), (b), (c), (d), and (f) of section 38-314.
- Laws 2004, LB 1083, § 123;
- R.S.Supp.,2006, § 71-1,359;
- Laws 2007, LB463, § 169;
- Laws 2022, LB752, § 9.
- Effective Date: July 21, 2022
- Licensed Professional Counselors Interstate Compact, see section 38-4201.