Nebraska Revised Statute 38-3111
Psychology; references; how construed.
(1) Unless otherwise expressly stated, references to licensed psychologists in the Nebraska Mental Health Commitment Act, in the Psychology Practice Act, in the Sex Offender Commitment Act, and in section 44-513 means only psychologists licensed to practice psychology in this state under section 38-3114 or under similar provisions of the Psychology Interjurisdictional Compact and does not mean persons holding a special license under section 38-3116 or holding a provisional license under the Psychology Practice Act.
(2) Any reference to a person certified to practice clinical psychology under the law in effect immediately prior to September 1, 1994, and any equivalent reference under the law of another jurisdiction, including, but not limited to, certified clinical psychologist, health care practitioner in psychology, or certified health care provider, shall be construed to refer to a psychologist licensed under the Uniform Credentialing Act except for persons licensed under section 38-3116 or holding a provisional license under the Psychology Practice Act.
- Laws 1994, LB 1210, § 76;
- Laws 1999, LB 366, § 12;
- Laws 2006, LB 1199, § 32;
- R.S.Supp.,2006, § 71-1,206.14;
- Laws 2007, LB463, § 1045;
- Laws 2018, LB1034, § 45.