Nebraska Revised Statute 38-152
Base costs of credentialing.
Base costs of credentialing are the costs that are common to all professions and businesses listed in section 38-121 and include the following:
(1) Salaries and benefits for employees of the department who work with credentialing activities;
(2) Shared operating costs for credentialing activities that are not specific to a particular profession or business such as indirect costs, rent, and utilities;
(3) Costs related to compliance assurance, including investigative costs, contested case costs, and compliance monitoring;
(4) Costs of the Licensee Assistance Program under section 38-175;
(5) Capital costs, including office equipment and computer hardware or software, which are not specific to a particular profession or business; and
(6) Other reasonable and necessary costs as determined by the department.
- Laws 2003, LB 242, § 24;
- R.S.1943, (2003) § 71-162.01;
- Laws 2007, LB463, § 52.