Nebraska Revised Statute 37-714
Chapter 37 Section 714
(1) Natural area means an area of land or water, whether publicly or privately owned, which retains to some degree its primeval character, though it need not be completely natural and undisturbed, or has natural flora, fauna, or ecological features of scientific or educational interest;
(2) Participating cooperators means any nonprofit conservation organizations or public agencies which enter into agreements pursuant to section 37-718; and
(3) Register means the Nebraska Natural Areas Register created pursuant to section 37-716.
- Laws 1989, LB 251, § 3;
- R.S.1943, (1993), § 37-1402;
- Laws 1998, LB 922, § 328.