Nebraska Revised Statute 37-1406
Adaptive management plan; completion; update; Nebraska Invasive Species Council; reports; subcommittees.
(1) The adaptive management plan required under section 37-1404 shall be updated at least once every three years following its initial development. The plan shall be submitted to the Governor and the Agriculture Committee of the Legislature. The plan submitted to the committee shall be submitted electronically.
(2) The Nebraska Invasive Species Council shall submit an annual report of its activities to the Governor and the Agriculture Committee of the Legislature by December 15 of each year. The annual report shall include an evaluation of progress made in the preceding year. The report submitted to the committee shall be submitted electronically.
(3) The council shall complete the initial adaptive management plan within three years after April 6, 2012.
(4) Prior to the start of the 2015 legislative session, the council shall submit electronically a report to the Agriculture Committee of the Legislature that makes recommendations as to the extension or modification of the council.
(5) The council may establish advisory and technical subcommittees that the council considers necessary to aid and advise it in the performance of its functions.