Nebraska Revised Statute 37-1405
Chapter 37 Section 1405
Adaptive management plan; contents.
The adaptive management plan required under section 37-1404 will address the following:
(1) Statewide coordination and intergovernmental cooperation;
(2) Prioritization of invasive species response and management;
(3) Early detection and prevention of new invasive species through deliberate or unintentional introduction;
(4) Inventory and monitoring of invasive species;
(5) Identification of research and information gaps;
(6) Public outreach and education;
(7) Identification of funding and resources available for invasive species prevention, control, and management; and
(8) Recommendations for legislation regarding invasive species issues.