Nebraska Revised Statute 23-3110
Competitive bidding; considerations.
In awarding the bid, the following elements shall be given consideration when applicable:
(1) The price;
(2) The ability, capacity, and skill of the supplier to perform;
(3) The character, integrity, reputation, judgment, experience, and efficiency of the supplier;
(4) The quality of previous performance;
(5) Whether the supplier can perform within the time specified;
(6) The previous and existing compliance of the supplier with laws relating to the purchase or contract;
(7) The life-cost of the personal property or service in relation to the purchase price and the specific use;
(8) The performance of the personal property or service taking into consideration any commonly accepted tests and standards of product or service usability and user requirements;
(9) The energy efficiency ratio as stated by the supplier;
(10) The life-cycle costs between alternatives for all classes of equipment, the evidence of expected life, the repair and maintenance costs, and the energy consumption on a per year basis; and
(11) Such other information as may be secured having a bearing on the decision.
- Laws 1985, LB 393, § 10.