Nebraska Revised Statute 14-1802
As used in the Transit Authority Law, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) Authority means any transit authority created under the Transit Authority Law;
(2) Board means the board of directors of any transit authority created under the Transit Authority Law;
(3) City of the metropolitan class means all cities in the State of Nebraska defined to be cities of the metropolitan class by section 14-101;
(4) Municipality and municipal means any city of the metropolitan class in the State of Nebraska; and
(5) Bonds means revenue bonds of any transit authority established under the Transit Authority Law.
- Laws 1957, c. 23, § 2, p. 158;
- Laws 1972, LB 1275, § 2;
- Laws 1998, LB 1191, § 6.