Nebraska Revised Statute 85-123.01
University Trust Fund, defined; management and investment.
(1) The University Trust Fund shall consist of all property, real or personal, acquired by the Board of Regents of the University of Nebraska by donation or bequest to it, including money derived as principal from the sale of land or other property so acquired or derived.
(2) The University Trust Fund shall be held, managed, and invested in such manner as directed by the Board of Regents of the University of Nebraska. No money in the fund shall be held, managed, or invested by the State Treasurer or the state investment officer pursuant to the Nebraska Capital Expansion Act or the Nebraska State Funds Investment Act.
- Laws 1945, c. 257, § 3, p. 798;
- Laws 1959, c. 263, § 22, p. 950;
- Laws 1967, c. 622, § 1, p. 2085;
- Laws 1969, c. 584, § 123, p. 2425;
- Laws 2018, LB1005, § 51.
- Operative Date: July 19, 2018