Nebraska Revised Statute 84-1210
Chapter 84 Section 1210
Administrator; records; maintain; temporary removal; inspection; copies certified.
(1) The administrator shall properly maintain essential records and preservation duplicates stored by him.
(2) An essential record or preservation duplicate stored by the administrator may be removed by the regularly designated custodian for temporary use when necessary for the proper conduct of his office, and shall be returned to the administrator immediately after such use.
(3) When an essential record is stored by him, the administrator, upon the request of the regularly designated custodian thereof, shall provide for its inspection or for the making or certification of copies thereof, and such copies, when certified by the administrator, shall have the same force and effect for all purposes as if certified by the regularly designated custodian.
- Laws 1961, c. 455, § 10, p. 1391;
- Laws 1969, c. 841, § 7, p. 3173.