Nebraska Revised Statute 81-2140
Condemnation, disconnection, and correction orders; forms; service; manner.
(1) Condemnation, disconnection, and correction orders shall be issued on forms prescribed by the board.
(2) A correction order made pursuant to section 81-2138 shall be served personally or by United States mail only upon the licensee making the installation or the property owner. All other orders shall be served personally or by United States mail upon the property owner and the licensee making the installation.
(3) The power supplier shall be served with a copy of any order which requires immediate disconnection or prohibits energizing an installation.
(4) Service by United States mail is complete upon mailing, but three days shall be added to the prescribed time whenever the party served is required to do some act or entitled to respond.
- Laws 1975, LB 525, § 40;
- Laws 1978, LB 833, § 14;
- R.S.Supp.,1980, § 81-5,110;
- Laws 1993, LB 193, § 31.