Nebraska Revised Statute 81-1201.01
(1) Community Development Block Grant means the grants distributed pursuant to the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974 as amended by the Housing and Urban-Rural Recovery Act of 1983;
(2) Department means the Department of Economic Development;
(3) Director means the Director of Economic Development;
(4) Economic articulation means the creation of economic activities which will provide inputs to and markets for other businesses in the state;
(5) Educational institutions means nonprofit public and private colleges, community colleges, state colleges, and universities in the state; and
(6) Value-adding industry means an economic enterprise that adds value through processing, fabrication, or other means to goods or services.
- Laws 1986, LB 965, § 1;
- Laws 1994, LB 1194, § 18;
- Laws 2013, LB78, § 10.