Nebraska Revised Statute 77-2763
Income tax; taxpayer; deceased; return.
(1) An income tax return for any deceased individual shall be made and filed by his executor, administrator, or other person charged with the care of his property. A joint or separate final return of a decedent shall be due when it would have been due if the decedent had not died.
(2) An income tax return for an individual who is unable to make a return by reason of minority or other disability shall be made and filed by his duly authorized agent, guardian, conservator, fiduciary, or other person charged with the care of his person or property other than a receiver in possession of only a part of the individual's property.
(3) The income tax return of an estate or trust shall be made and filed by the fiduciary thereof.
(4) If two or more fiduciaries are acting jointly, the return may be made by any one of them.
- Laws 1967, c. 487, § 63, p. 1599.