Nebraska Revised Statute 77-1250.03
Taxation of air carriers; taxes; delinquent; lien; collection.
If any taxes levied on air carriers as defined in section 77-1244 and interest and penalties due thereon shall not have been paid on July 1, following the levy thereof, the total amount shall be a lien in favor of the State of Nebraska upon all money and credits belonging to such air carriers until the liability therefor is satisfied or otherwise released or discharged, and it shall be lawful for the Tax Commissioner or his or her designated agent to collect such total amount by issuing a distress warrant and making levy upon all money and credits belonging to such air carriers. Such lien shall be filed and enforced pursuant to the Uniform State Tax Lien Registration and Enforcement Act.
- Laws 1959, c. 360, § 2, p. 1277;
- Laws 1983, LB 193, § 8;
- Laws 1986, LB 1027, § 201;
- R.S.1943, (1986), § 77-631.02;
- Laws 1989, Spec. Sess., LB 7, § 5;
- Laws 1995, LB 490, § 106;
- Laws 2007, LB334, § 59.
- Uniform State Tax Lien Registration and Enforcement Act, see section 77-3901.