Nebraska Revised Statute 76-1719
Public-offering statement; cases in which not required.
A public-offering statement need not be prepared or delivered in the case of:
(1) Any transfer of a time-share interval by any time-share interval owner other than the developer or his or her agent;
(2) Any disposition pursuant to court order;
(3) A disposition by a government or governmental agency;
(4) A disposition by foreclosure or deed in lieu of foreclosure;
(5) A disposition of a time-share interval in a time-share project situated wholly outside this state if all solicitations, negotiations, offerings, and contacts took place wholly outside this state and the contract was executed wholly outside this state;
(6) A gratuitous transfer of a time-share interval; or
(7) Group reservations made for fifteen or more people as a single transaction between a hotel and travel agent or travel groups for hotel accommodations, when deposits are made and held for more than three years in advance.
- Laws 1980, LB 945, § 19;
- Laws 2001, LB 68, § 10.