Nebraska Revised Statute 72-1268.07
Subsidiary bank of out-of-state bank holding company; filing required; deposit of public funds; restriction; applicability and construction of section.
(1) Each subsidiary bank of an out-of-state bank holding company shall file with the state investment officer a copy of the public section of the subsidiary bank's most current written evaluation issued pursuant to the terms of section 807 of the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977, as amended, 12 U.S.C. 2906. The copy shall be filed with the state investment officer within thirty days of receipt of the evaluation from the subsidiary bank's primary appropriate federal financial supervisory agency.
(2) On and after January 1, 1992, the state investment officer shall not further deposit or redeposit public funds as authorized by section 72-1263 in any subsidiary bank of an out-of-state bank holding company which has been assigned, by its primary appropriate federal financial supervisory agency, a rating of substantial noncompliance in meeting community credit needs. Upon the filing with the state investment officer of a copy of an updated written evaluation which reflects that the subsidiary bank is no longer assigned such rating, the subsidiary bank shall immediately be eligible for further deposit or redeposit of public funds as authorized by such section.
(3) For purposes of this section, bank holding company shall have the meaning provided in 12 U.S.C. 1841 as it exists on April 7, 1990, and appropriate federal financial supervisory agency shall have the meaning provided in 12 U.S.C. 2902 as it exists on such date.
(4) This section shall not apply to any subsidiary bank of an out-of-state bank holding company, as defined in 12 U.S.C. 1842(d) as it existed on August 26, 1983, which on March 12, 1963, owned at least two banks in this state.
(5) This section shall not be construed or interpreted in any manner to be a condition precedent to the acquisition or control of a bank in this state by an out-of-state bank or out-of-state bank holding company.