Nebraska Revised Statute 71-7708
Chapter 71 Section 7708
Parties to agreement; report; petition to terminate certificate; adverse job actions prohibited.
(1) The department shall require the parties to a cooperative agreement for which a certificate of public advantage has been issued to report annually on the functioning of the cooperative agreement for the preceding year. The report shall be in such form and contain such information as the department in its discretion deems necessary to make the determination required by section 71-7707.
(2) Any interested person may petition the department to determine that the likely benefits resulting from a certified cooperative agreement no longer outweigh any disadvantages attributable to any potential reduction in competition resulting from the agreement. In such case, the department may initiate proceedings to terminate the certificate of public advantage in accordance with the Administrative Procedure Act.
(3) It shall be unlawful for an employer to take any adverse job action against any employee because such employee has petitioned, testified, assisted, or participated in any manner in any investigation, proceeding, or hearing under the Health Care Facility-Provider Cooperation Act.
- Laws 1994, LB 1223, § 118.
- Administrative Procedure Act, see section 84-920.