Nebraska Revised Statute 71-6304
Chapter 71 Section 6304
Business entity; license; qualifications.
To qualify for a license, a business entity shall:
(1) Own or demonstrate immediate and continuing access to and maintain in operable condition modern and effective equipment, as prescribed by the department, which is designed for use in asbestos projects;
(2) Ensure that each employee or agent of the business entity who will come into contact with asbestos or who will be present on an asbestos project is licensed as required by the Asbestos Control Act;
(3) Demonstrate to the satisfaction of the department that the business entity is capable of complying with all applicable requirements, procedures, and standards pertaining to the asbestos project;
(4) Have access to at least one approved asbestos disposal site for deposit of all asbestos waste that the business entity will generate during the term of the license; and
(5) Meet any other standards which the department may deem necessary to protect the health, safety, and welfare of all classes of asbestos occupations and the general public.
- Laws 1986, LB 1051, § 4;
- Laws 1988, LB 1073, § 4;
- Laws 2007, LB463, § 1245.