Nebraska Revised Statute 71-6211
Chapter 71 Section 6211
Health professional group not previously regulated, defined.
Health professional group not previously regulated shall mean those persons or groups who are not currently licensed or otherwise regulated under the Uniform Credentialing Act, who are determined by the director to be qualified by training, education, or experience to perform the functions prescribed in this section, and whose principal functions, customarily performed for remuneration, are to render services directly or indirectly to individuals for the purpose of:
(1) Preventing physical, mental, or emotional injury or illness, excluding persons acting in their capacity as clergy;
(2) Facilitating recovery from injury or illness;
(3) Providing rehabilitative or continuing care following injury or illness; or
(4) Providing any other health service, health-related service, or environmental service which may be subject to regulation by the division.
- Uniform Credentialing Act, see section 38-101.