Nebraska Revised Statute 71-2423
Chapter 71 Section 2423
For purposes of the Cancer Drug Repository Program Act:
(1) Cancer drug means a prescription drug used to treat (a) cancer or its side effects or (b) the side effects of a prescription drug used to treat cancer or its side effects;
(2) Department means the Department of Health and Human Services;
(3) Health care facility has the definition found in section 71-413;
(4) Health clinic has the definition found in section 71-416;
(5) Hospital has the definition found in section 71-419;
(6) Participant means a physician's office, pharmacy, hospital, or health clinic that has elected to voluntarily participate in the program and that accepts donated cancer drugs under the rules and regulations adopted and promulgated by the department for the program;
(7) Pharmacy has the definition found in section 71-425;
(8) Physician's office means the office of a person licensed to practice medicine and surgery or osteopathic medicine and surgery;
(9) Prescribing practitioner means a health care practitioner licensed under the Uniform Credentialing Act who is authorized to prescribe cancer drugs;
(10) Prescription drug has the definition found in section 38-2841; and
(11) Program means the cancer drug repository program established pursuant to section 71-2424.
- Uniform Credentialing Act, see section 38-101.