Nebraska Revised Statute 66-2201
(1) Department means the Department of Environment and Energy;
(2) E-15 means a blend of ethanol and gasoline in which ethanol comprises fifteen percent of the blend by volume;
(3) E-85 means a blend of ethanol and gasoline in which ethanol comprises seventy percent or more of the blend by volume;
(4) Motor fuel pump means a meter or similar commercial weighing and measuring device used to measure and dispense motor fuel originating from a motor fuel storage tank;
(5) Program means the Renewable Fuel Infrastructure Program created in section 66-2202;
(6) Retail dealer means a person engaged in the business of storing and dispensing motor fuel from a motor fuel pump for sale on a retail basis; and
(7) Retail motor fuel site means a geographic location in this state where a retail dealer sells and dispenses motor fuel from a motor fuel pump on a retail basis.
- Laws 2019, LB585, § 1.
- Operative Date: January 1, 2020