Nebraska Revised Statute 66-1406.01

Chapter 66


License required; when.

Any motor carrier involved in interstate commerce who is required to pay motor fuel taxes shall obtain a license from the director pursuant to an agreement entered into under the International Fuel Tax Agreement Act.


  • Laws 1998, LB 1056, § 4.