Nebraska Revised Statute 59-1516
Revocation of license; procedure; appeal.
(1) In addition to sections 59-1503 and 59-1515, the division may, after notice and hearing, suspend or revoke for any violation of the Unfair Cigarette Sales Act the license or licenses of any person, licensed under the provisions of Chapter 28 or Chapter 77, article 26, and notice of hearing shall be given as provided in the Administrative Procedure Act.
(2) Any person whose license or licenses have been so revoked may apply to the division at the expiration of sixty days for a reinstatement of his or her license or licenses. Such license or licenses may be reinstated by the division if it shall appear to the satisfaction of the division that the licensee will comply with the Unfair Cigarette Sales Act and the rules and regulations adopted and promulgated under the act.
(3) No person whose license has been suspended or revoked shall sell cigarettes or permit cigarettes to be sold during the period of such suspension or revocation on the premises occupied by him or her or upon other premises controlled by him or her or others or in any other manner or form whatever. No disciplinary proceedings or action shall be barred or abated by the expiration, transfer, surrender, continuance, renewal, or extension of any license issued under the provisions of Chapter 28 or Chapter 77, article 26.
(4) Any person aggrieved by any decision, order, or finding of the division may appeal the decision, order, or finding, and the appeal shall be in accordance with the Administrative Procedure Act.
- Laws 1965, c. 364, § 16, p. 1192;
- Laws 1988, LB 352, § 102.