Nebraska Revised Statute 54-853
Misbranded commercial feed, defined.
A commercial feed shall be deemed to be misbranded if:
(1) Its labeling is false or misleading in any particular;
(2) It is distributed under the name of another commercial feed;
(3) It is not labeled as required in section 54-852;
(4) It purports to be or is represented as a commercial feed, or it purports to contain or is represented as containing a feed ingredient, unless such commercial feed or feed ingredient conforms to the definition, if any, prescribed by regulation by the director; or
(5) Any word, statement, or other information required by or under authority of the Commercial Feed Act to appear on the label is not prominently placed thereon with such conspicuousness and in such terms as to render it likely to be read and understood by the ordinary individual under customary conditions of purchase and use.
- Laws 1986, LB 322, § 7.