Nebraska Revised Statute 54-502
For purposes of the Food Supply Animal Veterinary Incentive Program Act:
(1) Department means the Department of Agriculture;
(2) Food supply animal includes cattle, hogs, sheep, goats, and poultry;
(3) Food supply animal veterinarian means a veterinarian who is engaged in general or food supply animal practice as his or her primary focus of practice and who has a substantial portion of his or her practice devoted to food supply animal veterinary medicine;
(4) Program means the Food Supply Animal Veterinary Incentive Program; and
(5) Rural mixed animal veterinary practice means practice as a food supply animal veterinarian in a rural area and a substantial portion of the practice involves food supply animal veterinary practice.