Nebraska Revised Statute 50-506
Water Funding Task Force; consultation with other groups; meetings; consultant; termination.
(1) The Water Funding Task Force may consult with other groups in its work, including, but not limited to, the University of Nebraska, the Department of Environmental Quality, the Game and Parks Commission, the United States Army Corps of Engineers, the United States Geological Survey, the United States Fish and Wildlife Service, the United States Bureau of Reclamation, and the Natural Resources Conservation Service of the United States Department of Agriculture.
(2) For administrative and budgetary purposes, the task force shall be housed within the Department of Natural Resources. Additional advisory support may be requested from appropriate federal and state agencies.
(3) The task force may meet as necessary and may hire a consultant or consultants to facilitate the work and meetings of the task force and enter into agreements to achieve the objectives of the task force. The task force may create and use working groups or subcommittees as it deems necessary. Any contracts or agreements entered into under this subsection shall not be subject to the Nebraska Consultants' Competitive Negotiation Act or sections 73-301 to 73-306 or 73-501 to 73-510.
(4) The Water Funding Task Force terminates on December 31, 2013.
- Nebraska Consultants' Competitive Negotiation Act, see section 81-1702.