Nebraska Revised Statute 46-1001
Chapter 46 Section 1001
(2) Board means the governing body of a district;
(3) The terms county board and county clerk mean, respectively, the county board and county clerk of the county in which the greatest portion of the territory of any existing or proposed rural water district is located;
(4) Participating member means an individual, firm, partnership, limited liability company, association, or corporation which owns land located within a district and which has subscribed to one or more benefit units of such district; and
(5) Director means the Director of Natural Resources.
- Laws 1967, c. 279, § 1, p. 747;
- Laws 1993, LB 121, § 280;
- Laws 2000, LB 900, § 229.