Nebraska Revised Statute 45-204
(1) Seller shall mean a person, firm, or corporation, except a bank, selling goods or furnishing services to a buyer under a revolving charge agreement, including the operator of a card system whereby a cardholder purchases goods or services from participating merchants or others;
(2) Buyer shall mean a person, firm, or corporation buying goods or services from a seller or using a card system for the purchase of goods or services from participating merchants or others under a revolving charge agreement;
(3) Time-price differential, however denominated or expressed, shall mean the amount or rate which is paid or payable for the privilege of purchasing goods or services to be paid for by the buyer in installments over a period of time; and
(4) Revolving charge agreement shall mean an agreement prescribing the terms of installment sales to be made from time to time pursuant thereto wherein the buyer's total unpaid balance is payable in installments over a period of time, and under the terms of which a time-price differential as provided in section 45-207 is to be computed in relation to the buyer's unpaid balance from time to time.
- Laws 1965, c. 267, § 1, p. 754;
- Laws 1984, LB 736, § 1.