Nebraska Revised Statute 43-4321
Chapter 43 Section 4321
Cooperation with office; when required.
All employees of the department, the juvenile services division as directed by the juvenile court or the Office of Probation Administration, or the commission, all foster parents, and all owners, operators, managers, supervisors, and employees of private agencies, licensed child care facilities, juvenile detention facilities, staff secure juvenile facilities, and other providers of child welfare services or juvenile justice services shall cooperate with the office. Cooperation includes, but is not limited to, the following:
(1) Provision of full access to and production of records and information. Providing access to and producing records and information for the office is not a violation of confidentiality provisions under any law, statute, rule, or regulation if done in good faith for purposes of an investigation under the Office of Inspector General of Nebraska Child Welfare Act;
(2) Fair and honest disclosure of records and information reasonably requested by the office in the course of an investigation under the act;
(3) Encouraging employees to fully comply with reasonable requests of the office in the course of an investigation under the act;
(4) Prohibition of retaliation by owners, operators, or managers against employees for providing records or information or filing or otherwise making a complaint to the office;
(5) Not requiring employees to gain supervisory approval prior to filing a complaint with or providing records or information to the office;
(6) Provision of complete and truthful answers to questions posed by the office in the course of an investigation; and
(7) Not willfully interfering with or obstructing the investigation.