Nebraska Revised Statute 38-609
Practice agreement, defined.
Practice agreement means the written agreement authored and signed by the certified nurse midwife and the licensed practitioner with whom he or she is associated which:
(1) Identifies the settings within which the certified nurse midwife is authorized to practice;
(2) Names the collaborating licensed practitioner or, if more than one licensed practitioner is a party to such practice agreement, names all of the collaborating licensed practitioners;
(3) Defines or describes the medical functions to be performed by the certified nurse midwife, which are not inconsistent with the Certified Nurse Midwifery Practice Act, as agreed to by the nurse midwife and the collaborating licensed practitioner; and
(4) Contains such other information as required by the board.
- Laws 1984, LB 761, § 13;
- Laws 2005, LB 256, § 86;
- R.S.Supp.,2006, § 71-1750;
- Laws 2007, LB463, § 221.