Nebraska Revised Statute 38-3117
Applicant with prior experience; issuance of license; conditions.
Notwithstanding section 38-3114, the department shall license an applicant who:
(1) Has at least twenty years of licensure to practice psychology in a United States or Canadian jurisdiction when the license was based on a doctoral degree;
(2) Has had no disciplinary sanction during the entire period of licensure; and
(3) Has passed the Nebraska board-developed examination.
- Laws 1994, LB 1210, § 82;
- R.S.1943, (2003), § 71-1,206.20;
- Laws 2007, LB463, § 1051.