Nebraska Revised Statute 38-3106
Institution of higher education, defined.
Institution of higher education means a university, professional school, or other institution of higher learning that:
(1) In the United States, is regionally accredited by a regional or professional accrediting organization recognized by the United States Department of Education;
(2) In Canada, holds a membership in the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada; or
(3) In other countries, is accredited by the respective official organization having such authority.
- Laws 1994, LB 1210, § 68;
- R.S.1943, (2003), § 71-1,206.06;
- Laws 2007, LB463, § 1040.