Nebraska Revised Statute 38-2128
Certified master social worker; certified social worker; qualifications.
(1) A person shall be qualified to be a certified master social worker if he or she:
(a) Has a doctorate or a master's degree in social work from an approved educational program;
(b) Has had a minimum of at least three thousand hours of experience, in addition to the master's or doctorate degree, in social work under the supervision as defined in section 38-2127 of a certified master social worker;
(c) Provides evidence to the department that he or she meets the requirements of subdivisions (1)(a) and (1)(b) of this section; and
(d) Completes an application and satisfactorily passes an examination approved by the board.
(2) A person shall be qualified to be a certified social worker if he or she provides evidence to the board that he or she has a baccalaureate or master's degree in social work from an approved educational program and completes an application form.
- Laws 1986, LB 286, § 15;
- Laws 1988, LB 1100, § 85;
- Laws 1990, LB 1080, § 1;
- R.S.1943, (1990), § 71-1,258;
- Laws 1993, LB 669, § 38;
- Laws 1993, LB 506, § 1;
- Laws 1994, LB 1210, § 101;
- Laws 1997, LB 752, § 161;
- R.S.1943, (2003), § 71-1,319;
- Laws 2007, LB463, § 745.
- Credentialing, general requirements and issuance procedures, see section 38-121 et seq.