Nebraska Revised Statute 38-2030
Practice as osteopathic physicians; persons excepted.
For purposes of the Uniform Credentialing Act, the following classes of persons shall not be construed as engaged in practice as osteopathic physicians:
(1) Licensed physicians and surgeons, podiatrists, nurses, and dentists who are exclusively engaged in the practice of their respective professions;
(2) Physicians and surgeons who serve in the armed forces of the United States or the United States Public Health Service or who are employed by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs or other federal agencies, if their practice is limited to that service or employment; and
(3) Osteopathic physicians licensed in another state when incidentally called into this state in consultation with a licensed physician or an osteopathic physician licensed in this state.
- Laws 1927, c. 167, § 116, p. 488;
- C.S.1929, § 71-1702;
- R.S.1943, § 71-1,138;
- Laws 1961, c. 337, § 13, p. 1057;
- Laws 1969, c. 565, § 2, p. 2300;
- Laws 1989, LB 342, § 22;
- R.S.1943, (2003), § 71-1,138;
- Laws 2007, LB463, § 688.