Nebraska Revised Statute 38-197
Credential; disciplinary action; additional terms and conditions of discipline.
If any discipline is imposed pursuant to section 38-196, the director may, in addition to any other terms and conditions of that discipline:
(1) Require the credential holder to obtain additional professional training and to pass an examination upon the completion of the training. The examination may be written or oral or both and may be a practical or clinical examination or both or any or all of such combinations of written, oral, practical, and clinical, at the option of the director;
(2) Require the credential holder to submit to a complete diagnostic examination by one or more physicians or other qualified professionals appointed by the director. If the director requires the credential holder to submit to such an examination, the director shall receive and consider any other report of a complete diagnostic examination given by one or more physicians or other qualified professionals of the credential holder's choice if the credential holder chooses to make available such a report or reports by his or her physician or physicians or other qualified professionals; and
(3) Limit the extent, scope, or type of practice of the credential holder.
- Laws 1976, LB 877, § 7;
- Laws 1986, LB 286, § 56;
- Laws 1986, LB 579, § 48;
- Laws 1991, LB 456, § 15;
- Laws 1994, LB 1210, § 36;
- Laws 1996, LB 1044, § 388;
- R.S.1943, (2003), § 71-161.02;
- Laws 2007, LB296, § 310;
- Laws 2007, LB463, § 97.