Nebraska Revised Statute 38-1908
Medical radiography, defined.
Medical radiography means the application of radiation to humans for diagnostic purposes, including, but not limited to, utilizing proper:
(1) Radiation protection for the patient, the radiographer, and others;
(2) Radiation-generating equipment operation and quality control;
(3) Image production and evaluation;
(4) Radiographic procedures;
(5) Processing of films;
(6) Positioning of patients;
(7) Performance methods to achieve optimum radiographic technique with a minimum of radiation exposure; and
(8) Patient care and management as it relates to the practice of medical radiography.