Nebraska Revised Statute 38-177
Disciplinary actions; terms, defined.
(1) Confidential information means information protected as privileged under applicable law;
(2) Conviction means a plea or verdict of guilty or a conviction following a plea of nolo contendere or non vult contendere made to a formal criminal charge or a judicial finding of guilt irrespective of the pronouncement of judgment or the suspension thereof and includes instances in which the imposition or the execution of sentence is suspended following a judicial finding of guilt and the defendant is placed on probation; and
(3) Pattern of incompetent or negligent conduct means a continued course of incompetent or negligent conduct in performing the duties of the profession.
- Laws 1976, LB 877, § 6;
- Laws 1978, LB 748, § 36;
- Laws 1986, LB 318, § 142;
- Laws 1988, LB 693, § 1;
- Laws 1988, LB 1100, § 21;
- R.S.1943, (2003), § 71-161.01;
- Laws 2007, LB463, § 77.