Nebraska Revised Statute 38-159
Board; application; professional member; state association or society recommendation.
(1) Any person who desires to be considered for an appointment to a board appointed by the State Board of Health and who possesses the necessary qualifications for such appointment may apply in a manner specified by the State Board of Health. The State Board of Health shall consider such applications and may appoint any qualified person so applying to the appropriate board.
(2) A state association or society, or its managing board, for each profession may submit to the State Board of Health a list of persons of recognized ability in such profession who have the qualifications prescribed for professional members of the board for that particular profession. If such a list is submitted, the State Board of Health shall consider the names on such list and may appoint one of the persons so named.
- Laws 1927, c. 167, § 17, p. 458;
- C.S.1929, § 71-307;
- Laws 1939, c. 91, § 3, p. 394;
- C.S.Supp.,1941, § 71-307;
- R.S.1943, § 71-117;
- Laws 1979, LB 427, § 8;
- Laws 1992, LB 860, § 1;
- Laws 1999, LB 828, § 21;
- R.S.1943, (2003), § 71-117;
- Laws 2007, LB463, § 59.