Nebraska Revised Statute 38-1513
Temporary training license; issuance; supervision; renewal.
(1) The department, with the recommendation of the board, shall issue a temporary training license to any person who has met the requirements for licensure as a hearing instrument specialist pursuant to subsection (1) of section 38-1512. Previous experience or a waiting period shall not be required to obtain a temporary training license.
(2) Any person who desires a temporary training license shall make application to the department. The temporary training license shall be issued for a period of one year. A person holding a valid license as a hearing instrument specialist shall be responsible for the supervision and training of such applicant and shall maintain adequate personal contact with him or her.
(3) If a person who holds a temporary training license under this section has not successfully passed the licensing examination within twelve months of the date of issuance of the temporary training license, the temporary training license may be renewed or reissued for a twelve-month period. In no case may a temporary training license be renewed or reissued more than once. A renewal or reissuance may take place any time after the expiration of the first twelve-month period.
- Laws 1969, c. 767, § 8, p. 2907;
- Laws 1973, LB 515, § 22;
- Laws 1986, LB 701, § 7;
- Laws 1987, LB 473, § 55;
- Laws 1988, LB 1100, § 154;
- Laws 1991, LB 456, § 36;
- Laws 1997, LB 752, § 185;
- Laws 2003, LB 242, § 125;
- R.S.1943, (2003), § 71-4708;
- Laws 2007, LB463, § 577;
- Laws 2009, LB195, § 31;
- Laws 2017, LB88, § 55.