Nebraska Revised Statute 38-1128
Dentist; unlicensed associate prohibited; coercion prohibited.
(1) No person owning, operating, or conducting any place where dental work of any kind is done or contracted for shall employ or permit any unlicensed dentist to practice dentistry in such place.
(2) No person shall coerce or attempt to coerce a licensed dentist to practice dentistry in any manner contrary to the standards of acceptable and prevailing practice of the dental profession. Any dentist subjected to such coercion or attempted coercion has a cause of action against the person and may recover his or her damages and reasonable attorney's fees.
(3) Violation of this section by a health care professional regulated pursuant to the Uniform Credentialing Act may be considered evidence of an act of unprofessional conduct.
- Laws 1927, c. 167, § 89, p. 478;
- C.S.1929, § 71-1208;
- R.S.1943, § 71-190;
- Laws 2004, LB 1005, § 12;
- R.S.Supp.,2006, § 71-190;
- Laws 2007, LB463, § 461.